Friday, January 30, 2015

My Big Bubba

I don't know about you, but during the winter months I get so parched, especially at school.  My lips get dry and chapped and my mouth gets as dry as the Sahara desert.  Reading books aloud and talking all day doesn't help matters.

This year, I decided to get pro-active and treated myself to a Big Bubba water jug so I can stay hydrated all day long.  I absolutely LOVE it!



It holds 52 ounces of water.  Plus, it is insulated, so it keeps my water nice and cold.  I ordered mine from Amazon.  There are tons of colors you can choose from.

Another splurge was with the Bubba Big Straws that come in a pack of five colors. They're reusable, made out of 100 percent food grade silicon, BPA free, and dishwasher safe.  

Another item I keep in my desk during the winter months is a Burt's Bees nourishing stick.  It's a lip balm with mango butter.  It's a lifesaver.



Stay hydrated and well!
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts with The Teacher Dish!