Here's what you need:
2 pounds beef stew meat (I buy a package that has pre-cubed beef to make it easy)
1 small can of mushrooms (4 ounces) I found a gluten-free brand!
1 envelope dry onion soup mix
1/2 cup white wine
1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 cup beef broth
1 cup water
2 cups white rice (you could also serve with noodles)
Makes about 8 servings
|Gluten-Free Cream of Mushroom Soup- a great find!|
1. Brown the beef tips in a skillet. Sear on all side to seal in the flavor.
2. Combine beef, mushrooms, dry onion soup mix, white wine, and mushroom soup in slow cooker.
3. Cook on low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
Here's how to make the rice:
1. Put 2 cups rice, 1 cup beef broth, and 1 cup water in microwaveable bowl.
2. Cook on high for 8 minutes.
3. Let stand for a few minutes and fluff with a fork.
Spoon the beef tips and mushroom sauce over the rice or noodles. I made a side kale salad to go with our dinner.
Here's to EASY and delicious!