Wednesday, March 4, 2015

8 Soups to Warm You Up!

One of my very favorite episodes of Seinfeld is "The Soup Nazi".   I love it for several reasons.  First, I just love the show.  A great comedy that always makes me laugh.  Secondly, I just love soup.  I love all kinds- creamy, chunky, spicy, cold, hot.  You name it.  I love it.  And lastly, I would absolutely love a restaurant that would just serve soup, except without a temperamental Soup Nazi that yells "No soup for you!!"


Here are a few of my favorite soup recipes to warm up your soul during these last winter days.  Just click on the links!

Chicken Taco Soup

Tuscan Chicken Soup

Mom's Chili

Black-Eyed Pea Soup

Busy Day Beef Stew

Smoked Sausage with Red Beans Soup

Veggie Soup

Grandma's Potato Soup

Have you tried any of these recipes?  Leave a comment and let me know how you liked it!  Did you try anything different?  I'd love to hear your ideas for what works!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts with The Teacher Dish!