Saturday, September 6, 2014

Easiest Salsa Ever

Chips and salsa are my all-time favorite snack.  My friend Kristi told me how to make this incredibly easy salsa and it is not only easy, but so, so good. Since my friend gave me this recipe, I make it all the time and my husband loves it. It's great with chips, or on top of just about anything.



Easiest Salsa Ever
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 can Mexican diced tomatoes
2 green onions
1 handful of cilantro

Directions:  Pour the Rotel tomatoes and Mexican diced tomatoes into the food processor. Cut off the ends of the green onions and put the onions in the food processor. I always leave them in big chunks. Put a handfull of cilantro into the food processor. Pulse the processor until ingredients are combined.  I like my salsa a little "chunky", so I pulse it just a few times.  You can always add more or less green onions or cilantro according to your own taste.



That's it.  Four ingredients. So easy!  And, so delicious.  Enjoy!



Look for more easy and delicious recipes at The Teacher Dish.

- Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts with The Teacher Dish!