Tuscan Chicken Soup
1 cup chopped baby carrots
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 can Cannellini beans (white kidney beans), 15.5 ounces
2 cups shredded chicken (I use rotisserie chicken)
3 cups chicken broth
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Saute carrots, onions, and garlic in 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil in a soup pot.
- Add 1 can Cannellini beans (white kidney beans), rinsed and drained.
- Add 2 cups shredded chicken. (I use rotisserie chicken)
- Add 3 cups chicken broth.
- Add 2 cups baby spinach.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning. Add more if needed to suit your taste.
- Let simmer on stove for about 30 to 40 minutes.
Enjoy "Soup Season"!