Thai Chicken Pizza
2-3 chicken breast cutlets (for a small Udi's gf pizza crust)
1 bottle Thai Peanut Marinade & Dipping Sauce (I use San-J brand because it is gf), 1/2 cup for marinade and 1/8 cup for pizza
1 prepared pizza crust (I use Udi's gluten free frozen pizza crust)
2/3 cup mozzerella cheese
1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
1/2 small red pepper, sliced into thin strips
1 handful of cilantro
1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Marinate chicken breast cutlets in Thai Peanut Marinade for 2 to 3 hours.
- Place marinated chicken strips in grill pan on high heat. Sear chicken on both sides. Put chicken on baking sheet, cover with foil, bake in oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through. Juices should run clear. Set aside to cool. Once cool, slice chicken into thin slices.
- Put about 1/8 cup of the Thai Peanut Marinade & Dipping Sauce onto pizza crust and spread around.
- Put chicken slices, then cheese, red onions, red peppers on pizza.
- Bake in oven as directed for pre-made pizza crust. Udi's brand suggests to bake the pizza crust at 375 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes. I baked mine for 7 minutes.
- After removing from oven, top with cilantro and chopped peanuts.
Slice and enjoy!
Serve with a salad for a complete meal.
Check out my other blog post "Mexican Pizza" for another fun twist on a favorite dinner menu item.